60 Probability theory and stochastic processes, 62 Statistics, 68 Computer science
Business or Industry
Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics
KS&R, an AMA Gold Report Top 50 marketing research firm in Syracuse, New York is seeking a Statistician to support growing needs in our Marketing Sciences organization.
KS&R serves a mix of clients worldwide, primarily focused in Technology, EnterComm (media/telecommunications), Healthcare, Business Services, and Consumer/Retail segments. Our Marketing Sciences organization is a centralized function which supports a diverse set of clients across each of these verticals.
Visit KS&R online at www.ksrinc.com for additional company information. Interested candidates please forward cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com with the subject line STATISTICIAN.
KS&R offers a competitive salary/bonus/benefits package – which will be negotiated based upon experience and skill set.
The ideal candidate will have:
· a Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, or related field,
· at least two years marketing research experience; with supplier-side experience preferred,
· creative problem solving capabilities to collaborate on new approaches, designs, and new statistical methods,
· hand’s-on experience with choice-based research design and analysis,
· working knowledge of SPSS, SAS, and R computing software packages,
· working knowledge of ‘data mining’ techniques and approaches,
· strong skills in Excel (VBA programming knowledge a plus),
· a high level of statistical aptitude and passion,
· exceptional communications skills (both written and verbal) – with ability to communicate directly with clients who will be a mix of internal KS&R employees and external ‘end-clients’,
· strong business acumen to help communicate WHY a certain approach, technique, or methodology is ideal for a certain business situation, and
· the ability to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced environment.
About Knowledge Systems & Research
KS&R is a global market research firm which works closely with clients in a range of industries to improve market position, increase returns on marketing investments, and to define and implement market entry strategies that get real results.